Saturday, May 25, 2013

feelings





photos:
1. mother's day plants.
2. coming back from my abuelita's with flowers for my mom.
3. mother's day brunch.
4. flowers from work on my loft's windowsill.

even though i've been done with my thesis, it seems that life has not slowed down for me yet. i still haven't fixed my resume so i can start applying for jobs. i'm just shaking my head reading that.

i graduate tonight with a party tomorrow night. it's crazy to think about. i am graduating with a master's degree in sociology.

i've been having a really nice time with my sister visiting. i've missed her.

i just came back from a crazy adventure of traveling to & from atlanta for my friend raymond's graduation. we used to play dress-up & video games together.

i just feel...tired. & i can't tell you how much miguel is feeling more & more like home to me.

6 comments:

  1. Gah, what you said about Miguel. Just. GAH.

    Good luck applying for jobs and once again congratulations on graduating. I hope your party is all kinds of fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) thanks natalie. my party WAS all kinds of fantastic!

      Delete
  2. If I don't already sound like a broken record, congrats on graduating with a Masters. Although it seems like more and more people are doing it these days, you are still in a minority that do and that's awesome. You're awesome.

    I've been feeling tired lately too. That's probably why I just slept 12 hours and may have trouble doing much of anything outside my room today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much lizzie! & that's true, master's degrees are becoming the new bachelor's degree.
      sometimes inside days are nice & needed : )

      Delete
  3. THAT LAST BIT ABOUT MIGUEL GAH LINA YAYYYYYY.

    You're doing great. Remember that. Also expect a package next week from yours truly :)

    Love & miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;D oh shelby.
      can't wait to see what you sent me!
      love & miss you too. see you soon!

      Delete