after reading taza's collection of lists of things that make people terribly happy, i decided to make my own list of ten things.
what makes you terribly happy?
1. watching pride & prejudice (2005)
2. getting letters & packages in the mail
3. small, usually unnoticed beauties in nature
4. eating my mom's cottage cheese loaf
5. random acts of kindness
6. discovering a beautiful song
7. thrifting finds
8. spending time with my family (& friends)
9. "knowing" people
10. working on my creative projects
what makes you terribly happy?? leave you answers in the comments or blog your own & leave me a link! i'd love to read the lists.
brynna: i'm glad someone else knows what i mean about having your own kitchen! : )
linda: aww thanks linda! i really love it too.
allison: haha yes good plan. i should try to take photos when my sister is around to take them for me.