Monday, October 17, 2011

tell me everything that happened, tell me everything you saw

so, i first saw the trailer for this movie when i was watching 50/50 & i fell in love with it (the trailer at least!). after 50/50 finished, i completely forgot the name for this movie & was searching for it for a few days until i found it yesterday. crazy love with anton yelchin & felicity jones. love them both & can't wait to see them together in this film later this month. 

i made banana bread mini muffins last night around 10pm. i wanted to take photos & couldn't find my camera anywhere! : ( i hope i find it soon. otherwise this blog will be lacking in photos...
anyways, i wanted to share the recipe for the muffins. i only had one banana to use, & most recipes call for at least three bananas. i finally found this recipe that only needed one banana. the muffins turned out great & were tasty for breakfast this morning : )

ok, so now i'm going to finish up the first chapter of my thesis & turn it in today. yikes. wish me luck!

replies: 

jane hyunjoo lee: awww. ok, when you see it, let me know what you think! & the sandals are quite summery! i got them on clearance, so i think they were trying to get rid of their summer clothes, etc. but that was fine by me - more sales!

sarah~mechelle: no worries! i was going to write you, but i decided to wait for the letter : ) i hope all is well with you! & make sure you get a strawberry plant that actually gives strawberries, because one time i had one that gave no fruit!

4 comments:

  1. that movie looks fab.
    oh, and yay for you sending me mail in the last post! and very cute shoes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been baking banana bread each week for a month now, I love it. Banana bread muffins sounds amazing, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see that movie really bad now. Like, so bad.

    ReplyDelete