i was lucky to have some pompom wire on hand to add to my valentines. i also used the app called over to create the cards!
lizzie, my mom, & i celebrated galentine's day together with brunch on february 13th. the one rule was that we had to come with handmade galentine cards ;)
i also made a card for miguel using a photo that he had sent me found somewhere on instagram. it was perfect because he loves squirrels & i think kitties are awesome. i added some corny wordage & that was that ;)
shop had it's first etsy order! so i made some quick thank you notes with over & wrapped up the order all pretty : )
one last thing - i booked my ticket to thailand! soon i'll be seeing my sister for a whole two weeks! yay!
- i visited my pastor's home last night to drop of some of my famous peanut butter cookies for his birthday & him & his wife have two energetic boys with toys around like they were having some serious fun. when i have kids, i think this collection of tips will be quite useful.
- i am in love with this kitchen. (i probably wouldn't want it for myself, but i am in love with it just the same.)
- these towels just seem so cool & stylish. i want one. or many ;)
- i have a package of gnocchi in the cupboard & i think i'll be making this recipe with it soon.
- i'm on kind of an air plant kick & am looking for a project for my arts & crafts group. this project might be a possibility for next month.
- loved these scarf styles from a cup of jo!
- i'll be making a trip to this new gallery/vintage shop/coffee shop/workshop in the near future!