this october has been quite a nice one. i've spent time with miguel as often as i could throughout the first half of the month because i knew that i wouldn't be able to the last half as i am substituting as a tutor for a friend who is getting married this sunday. very excited for the wedding : )
these first photos are from the pumpkin patch miguel & i went to. honestly we only went to take photos...haha. we only stayed about 5 minutes, but i love how the photos turned out.
melissa. we made cheese sandwiches & melissa baked chocolate chip cookies. we ate on a vintage quilt & used vintage plates. we ate at my favorite park that has a beautiful white gazebo & is on an island. we had a fabulous time with our fuji instax cameras!
dillon would say, "so dapper" ;)
mayte (from the blogger family!) was going to be in my neighborhood this month, so miguel & i drove to the city to meet her for dinner. it was so nice to see her again! i was super excited & honestly a tad bit nervous. we had a nice time with good food. (later that evening was awful - next time we are taking public transportation into the city).
anyways, love his face here...
what's not shown in the photos is that:
- i finally got hired! i work for the university of california as a set (science engineering & technology) program representative. i feel all important & grown-up with this new spiffy job title. hehe. i even have my own mailslot in the office.
- i've been getting caught up with the walking dead & girls.
- i've added the fault in our stars to my ipod & listen to it on my morning walks. so many of you have read it & love john green, that i've decided to give it a go. i've never read anything from him before. i'm on chapter 18.
- between my two jobs, it's been really hard to find time to work on my thesis. this is not good... :(
- also because of my two jobs, i won't be able to go visit miguel until november...which is also not good...
- november, please be less demanding of me! it's gonna be my birthday month!!