Wednesday, February 13, 2013

fog

it was so very foggy this morning when i went on my daily walk at 8am. i rather liked it.

i hate driving. like i'm literally scared to drive. i only got my license a year & four months ago & i'm 25. haha. but today i drove two cities over for work on the freeway. i was pretty proud of myself : )

tomorrow i am waking up early to take the train to visit miguel for valentine's day. we have simple plans.

i saw this trailer for the first time today. i loved it & can't wait to see the film. a new film by michel gondry!

14 comments:

  1. :O Moon Indigo looks gorgeous. Oh my goodness, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fog was great wasn't it?! Such a lovely surprise.
    Congrats on taking on the freeway. Tre cool. (:
    And the movie looks like it will be very sweet! I love Audrey Tautou!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! thanks holly : ) love audrey too! oh amelie ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh yes!! I love fog....so mystical!!! =)))))
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LINA!! Ahh, that fog looks so great.

    Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite times to run are when it's foggy/almost raining and sunny but with a slight breeze. fog is magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello maggeygrace! oh how nice that sounds!

      Delete