Saturday, March 16, 2013

spring


the first day of spring is almost here. while my favorite season is fall followed by winter, i've always loved how green & new spring is. cardigan weather is here!

i haven't blogged in over a month. mostly because my life has been one whirlwind after another.

my thesis is slowly coming along. i have one more chapter to write & then i have revisions to make to the entire thing, which could take a while. formatting appointments begin in the beginning of april & then it is due by may 11 in the afternoon. everything is just going so fast.

my mother found out she had skin cancer in late january. to be honest, i was scared. but this month, i went with her to her surgery to have it removed & they were able to get it all out! i'm so happy about it : ) remember to always use broad spectrum sunscreen!

i've been sick a lot lately & i think it's because i've been stressed :/ at least miguel comes to see me & make me feel better.

i've been such a bad pen pal! & i'm sorry to all of you that i owe letters & packages to!!

tomorrow, miguel & i are spending the day with shelby & sam in the city : )

8 comments:

  1. I wish it was cardigan weather here! Not quite yet. I'm so excited for you and your thesis, though I'm sure of course you are exceedingly busy. I'm ecstatic that everything with your mother is a-okay now. Such great news. Have a fantastic time with Shelby and Sam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks natalie : ) you'll get your cardigan weather soon!

      Delete
  2. I FORGOT Y'ALL WERE GOING TO SEE EACH OTHER IN SAN FRANCISCO. I'm excited for your little couples day. Also, jealous. I miss you people!

    I'm really happy that your mom is okay, and that your thesis is almost finished! I can't wait to read it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww couples day! that's cute ;) yay! excited for you to read it too : ) & thanks maggie!

      Delete
  3. Ahh, I'm entirely envious you're experiencing spring! I'm learning there isn't quite spring in Minnesota.

    I am glad your mom is better now. Much love. And enjoy seeing Shelby & Sam! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yikes! no spring? i can't imgagine! thanks lizzie : )

      Delete
  4. Lina! I'm glad everything is okay with your mom, that's always a scary thing to go through!

    Don't stress out, soon you'll be done and all your hard work will pay off! Aaaand you'll visit me and it'll be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this comment made me literally smile : ) please be may soon! thanks carissa : )

      Delete