Saturday, February 21, 2015

lina's letters






i've been getting back into letter writing lately :) i have a hashtag on instagram - #linasletters
i believe i have about fifteen penpals at the moment & it can be overwhelming at times, but i love it anyways! i love all of the stationary, making my envelopes, deciding how i will decorate each letter from the outside-in, gathering items to send with the letter, & more. i have even bought a postage scale to weigh my letters! i am not sure i write the best letters, but it's something that i love & i'm going to keep doing it. i am always looking for new stationary. what is your favorite place or company to get stationary from?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely designs! I really like the 'what I'm into' updates. I need new stationary too! I think I might check out the shops at the Ranch 99 in Emeryville (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks holly! yes, i love those cute little shops there! letter writing is one of my favorite things : )

      Delete