Thursday, October 8, 2009

you make me smile

i was given these two awards from nicola of inside the cabinet of wonder! they made me happy & i am lucky to have such an amazing friend : )
for the smile award, i am to:
1. You have to put a song that makes you happy :)
2. You can tag as many people as you want, there is no limit :)
3. Say at least one nice thing about each blog you tag, that will make them smile, something nice about their blog that makes you smile when you read it! :)

so, here goes:
1. right now it's this song!
2 & 3. i tag for both awards:
wendy: your blog always has some of the neatest photos! i love to see things about your life through all of your photos. they make me smile : )
raquel: now that you are away, your blog let's me know how you are doing & what you are up to. it's also, many times, so funny & i find myself not being able to help but smile!
kait: your insights into life are so interesting to read! often i find a smile creeping onto my face as i read some of your posts : )
nicola: i know you gave it to me, but you definitely are on my list! you see the world in a way only some are able to. it shows through your blog & always makes me smile : )
jennifer: if it's not one of your neat adventures or cool vintage things you brought home, it's your bubbly personality that shows through your blog that makes me smile!


happy birthday mette!
happy birthday penelope!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! On The Awards :)

    Love The Arcade Fire! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this award Lina! It was so lovely what you said about me - totally made my day! :D

    I will be sure to pass it on & add it to my award collection ;)

    Hope you're having a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lina! It means alot to get awards like this from such great people like you and Nicola : D I hope you are doing swell. Sorry I have been so MIA as of late but you understand the college grind. Be well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 Arcade Fire!!! Wake Up is really great.

    ReplyDelete