Thursday, November 17, 2011

24


 i turned 24 a few days ago! i had part of my thesis due, so i didn't do too much to celebrate, but it still felt like my day : ) i'm starting to really feel old...which is not good! haha.
i got a cute little birthday package from nicola! i loved the card. that's going to be us in london in two months! i also got a lovely card from amy : )
i'm compiling a list to do before i turn 25. i will share it soon : )
i treated myself to new frames! i usually wear contacts & my last pair of glasses were about 5 years old. my eyes had changed (worse!) so i thought it was about time to get a new pair : )

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Lina!
    I love your new frames! I got some new frames in Korea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday!! i know, i'm starting to feel so old too, it's so weird! can't wait to see your list, i need to make one too!

    ReplyDelete