1. i love the lady bird johnson centennial stamps i picked up at the post office the other day. there are only five, but it was just the amount i needed. lady bird johnson was an advocate for beautifying america's cities & highways, so the stamps portray beautiful flowers & trees in cities.
2. i'm eyeing these clutches/pouches.
3. i want to make this.
4. & this.
5. the restaurant i celebrated a friend's birthday at was designed quite nicely.
6. i wrote to an instagramer for the first time & i received a cute little package from here. it's neat to be branching out from blogging to find friends & pen buddies.
7. i've been enjoying the chia seed "pudding" i've been making lately. chia seeds are a great source of omega 3s & only one once contains 11 grams of dietary fiber!
1 cup almond milk (i use almond breeze vanilla)
3 tablespoons of organic chia seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
add all ingredients to a mason jar, screw on the lid, & shake to mix. place in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes. take out the jar & give the ingredients a good stir. place the jar back into the refrigerator for at least an hour to set. the chia seeds will get a bit gooey & it reminds me of tapioca pudding! anyways, experiment with the measurements to get the sweetness you prefer. you can also use agave as a sweetener! enjoy!
8. i've never seen annie hall before & i want to see it.
that's it for now...i'm sleepy.