Friday, January 9, 2009

collecting odds & ends

i've been collecting a bunch of little things that make me happy. i have decided to share some with you.


i found this lovely lady who offers her skills at calligraphy. her name is betsy dunlap. (what a great name!) & this one, i love:
also, on her site, and here & here, i found this. a catalog card generator. i was so delighted that i made one for my sister right away:

try it out, you won't be disappointed.
& here are some love notes that make my heart flutter:

& lastly, i want one of these for my room:

a paper crane lamp i found at tas-ka.

well, i hope you liked some of my treasures i have shared with you today & that you have a lovely rest of your day:]

1 comment:

  1. Niiice! I love the card generator, I think I might use it some day. that's a pretty creative paper crane, it would go so well with your room!

    ReplyDelete