Wednesday, January 14, 2009

reading & sewing

the past few days i have been staying home working on things that make me happy. i've been reading the same books (see side)(yes still, i read slow..) & trying my hand at sewing. i really do not sew AT ALL. the only thing i have really made was a pillow case about a year ago. anyways, a few months ago i picked up some colorful fabric called granny's hankies for my yearly pillow case making. well, i just finished the pillow case & i thought i'd share some pictures:
also, i was inspired by all of these neat softies i had been encountering on etsy. i decided bravely to try making some for myself:] here are my creatures using my new pillow case as a stage! haha i think they turned out cute:

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, you have to teach me how to make those cute pillow creatures! i've always admired those things! seriously! aaaaah your creatures are so cuuuuuuuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete