Tuesday, November 3, 2009

here

mom made me breakfast today! it was a yummy sandwich of avocado, tomato, & veggie bacon.

jubilee's puppies are getting so big & playful! they are three & a half weeks old. they're eyes are open and they are able to walk a bit. they are so cute.

i've been working on my pay it forward gifts so i can send them out before the end of the year.

i just finished a bbc show called being human. i love it! i can't wait for the new series. has anyone else seen it?

happy birthday to my cousin wendy & rubyellen! (rubyellen is having a polaroid give-away!)

8 comments:

  1. Mmm. The sandwich looks yummy! My mom also made me a sandwich today :)

    The puppies are too cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh! Puppies! They are the cutest things ever! I can't wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. being human is rather cool. yay for british tv!! i heart Russell Tovey..aka george..he is ultra cute in a geeky way.
    :)
    i love the puppies, they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the puppies are insanely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, those puppies are gorgeous! and that sandwich - i could use one right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puppies...! *melts* They look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After our little talk about blogging a few hours ago, I decided to put mine back up and delete my e-mail. You're so smart. I should have just deleted that instead of my whole blog! *blah*

    I'm BAAAACK! lol.

    and the puppies are SO CUTE! They look like moving cotton balls that you can cuddle!

    ReplyDelete