Friday, February 20, 2009

tea & movie

feeling a tad under the weather today. hope i get better soon, next week are the first tests in most of my classes. tonight i'm drinking tea & seeing a walk to remember with mom. that movie brings a lot of memories from high school:] have a fantastic weekend!

photo from imdb
abbie: abbie!! oh i've missed you. i'm happy to hear you like my page. it means a lot:] love you.
inside the cabinet of wonder: don't you just wish you had endless rooms to put wallpaper in? haha. now that would be something. & i'm happy to hear you like the music! do you know any of the bands?
the cherry blog: haha. yes they are simply amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I love that movie so much!

    I always cry, pretty much the whole last half of that movie I'm continually bawling.
    My favorite part is when he gives her the sweater. :]

    ReplyDelete