Saturday, February 28, 2009

breakfast is the most important meal of the day

i ate breakfast with my mom today. we had cold cereal. my favorite is crispix. so yummy! my mom bought a new cereal to try called mighty bites. it is like little people! what's your favorite cereal?
raquel: of course i did! elijah kelly:]
melissa: it was a good tag! i really liked it. & other people are doing it now too & it started with you!
mandy: i love musicals too! even though you are new to blogger you are catching on great! i love your blog:]
inside the cabinet of wonder: you're welcome! wasn't it fun? i'm excited to see the pictures of your birds :D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad you liked the post :)
    I used to love Rice Krispies, but I haven't had in a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we had those "Little people" in Denmark I would eat them for shure!

    ReplyDelete