on my last coffee shop outing, i stopped by my favorite vintage clothing shop & bought this top for five bucks. i like it because it's nice & long. (i fail at outfit posts! haha.)shauna & stephen from something's hiding in here were featured in martha stewart's magazine! i was so excited for them, so i bought a copy of the magazine. (i do not support martha stewart, so this was a rare exception so i can support bloggers.)i was given an award from missa!! thank you! it's the versatile blogger award & i have to tell 7 things about myself. so here it goes:
1. when i say "i know you," what i mean is "i love you"
2. i want to make a zine
3. i'm twenty-three & don't have a driver's licence, ergo i take public transportation everywhere
4. cottage cheese loaf is my favorite comfort food dish
5. i don't drink
6. i absolutely love getting mail. i literally run to the mail box if i see that the mailperson has gone by
7. this is my favorite song at the moment
i tag the following people who i am replying to!
shelbyisms: awww : ) thanks shelby. i think everyone should make those little cards & leave them for people.
hellomissa: you would take a photo next to it! haha. & i bought the vintage lace seam binding at the thrift store, but you can buy it at hancocks i believe. but it won't be vintage. i may have some extra, but i think i sold it all.
dandelionkisses: yes! make some kindness cards! it's kind of awesome - like you are on a secret mission of kindness. lol.
brynna: it was a "me" day for sure. i need more of those i think.
sarah~mechelle: haha yes! first step is to find "your" coffee shop. & you simply must find somewhere you can get white mochas! they are kind of the coffee with the most calories, but they are so good!