Tuesday, January 19, 2010

camping

i'm back from my second little trip! it was a lot of fun! a group of friends & i went camping for petunia's birthday. on the way home we stopped at a cute ice cream parlor. i just loved the pink & white everywhere.we also stopped at a science museum on the top of a city. we spent the whole time in just one exhibit where we played with blocks! it sounds silly, but it was so much fun! we made a little city, complete with a skyscraper, boat, bridges, & other "architectural" designs : )this is one that i did.

i thought it was pretty impressive : )

replies:

dandelionkisses: miss you too! hey can you email me your vegan pesto recipe? thanks : )

hearblack: thanks! i'm really happy with them. & i can't wait to see how the photos i take turn out.

amy: oh yes, vegetarian places are hard to find, but when you do, it is so worth the searching!

jordanwilliams: as soon as wendy emails it to me i'll get it to you!

kait: aww. thanks, you always make me smile! i love trader joe's too! that would be such a neat place to work. i hope you get the job.

inside the cabinet of wonder: ooo! a diana mini?! how cool! be sure to post some of your photos when they get developed too. i hope mine turn out!

brit: i love buttons too, but i don't sew as much as i would like to, so i'm not sure what to do with the ones that i have either. (the meatball sandwich was the best!)

5 comments:

  1. Omigoodness! Aw it sounds like so much fun! And the blocks sound like a blast! And they look awesome. I love the last picture! It's so...Impressive :) Skills! Ahh my famous pesto recipe? No way it's top secret! jk jk it's totally not, I just actually don't use a recipe, just my mad skills :P Lol. But I could attempt to measure next time I make it and then email you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your play list. lucky about your trip. All the best blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too pretty to tear down! And I love that you stopped to take a picture of the lichens. They always look so painterly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so. cool.
    i want to go to that museum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, sounds all very very nice! love the icecream place! and would like to build something there too!!!

    ReplyDelete