linda challenged me to answer this ten question quiz. so here it goes!
1. what did you do 10 years ago? ten years ago i was 13. i was just about to "graduate" from eight grade in a month, so i was planning that. i was also getting ready to enter high school & start taking classes at the community college. big changes were happening! part of me wishes i was still that old : )
2. what did you do one year ago? one year ago i was getting ready to graduate with my ba in sociology. so i was probably stressed about getting my senior project done! i already received my letter that i was accepted to graduate school, so i was pretty excited about that. what else...what else.. oh! again planning for graduate school. & it seems i was just ending a camping weekend.
3. five snacks that you like? well, i don't snack, but if i was to pick five snack type foods... ice cream, hummus & pita chips, guacamole & chips, chocolate covered raisins, & swedish fish : )
4. five songs which you know the whole lyrics to? i know the whole lyrics to many different songs, but these have nice little stories to them: "count on me" by bruno mars - i learned & sang this at cameron's memorial because it is the kind of relationship we had. "hey, soul sister" by train - my mom loves this song & we often sing it in the car when we are going somewhere & are listening to it. "hey jude" by the beatles - this is one of the songs my mom would sing to comfort me when i was little. "the remedy" by jason mraz - this song is one that my friends in high school & i tried to sing all the words to as fast as he does, fun song. "swing swing" by the all-american rejects - a song that i would sing with my friend all the time about nine years ago.
5. five things you would do if you were a millionaire? travel(!!!), buy my parents a house, donate money, buy my sister anything she wants, start a meaningful organization
6. five bad habits? procrastination, watching too many tv shows/movies, eating too fast, not knowing if someone is serious or just being sarcastic, not vacuuming
7. five things you like to do? watch movies, read blogs, craft, go to fairs & festivals (especially craft fairs, zine fairs, & food festivals), be with my family & friends, get mail/packages
8. five things you would never dress in or buy? ugg type boots, mini skirts, stilettos, bling, leggings as regular pants (without a shirt/tunic long enough)
9. five favorite toys? my laptop, my ipod, my books, my sewing machine, my busy bear
inside the cabinet of wonder: isn't it a neat idea for a letter?? since it was a world puzzle, she even marked where she was : )
natalie: for sure! i totally agree : )
amy: yeah...maybe i could find it online... i'm glad you were feeling better! i hope that by now you are much much better!
dandelionkisses: i knew you would like the owls : )
mckenzie mullen: yes they are!! i love love love them.
holly: hello! about never let me go, it was basically a well done film, but it just made me sad & i didn't feel good after watching it :/ but i think you should definitely see it anyways! lol. because you may like it! no i didn't read the book & that may make someone like it! spring is very pretty, but i miss my fall & winter!!